a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

still alive!!

hiiiiiiiiii.. did you miss me?? don't worry, you don't need to answer that.. let me live with the answer in my mind.. and of course, it's a resounding YES!!

things have been good here.. work is work.. i spoke to my boss last week about my actual position here as well as a pay increase.. let's see what comes out of those two topics.. i will wait till jan/feb to see what happens.. that's when this case will be over.. i've mentioned the lawsuit in the past, haven't i? well, if i have or if i haven't.. it will hopefully all come to a close in jan/feb.. and then we can all move forward..

other than that.. life is going.. the roomie left for location last week.. so now i have the place alllllll to myself.. in some ways that's great and fun.. but in other ways it's kind of boring.. like, i was watching the bachelor last night.. and it just wasn't the same without her!!

things with southern comfort are going well.. we've been talking more these days.. and with me.. well, that means a lot.. i have an endless amount of questions.. and he seems to always answer them.. so points for him on that.. last week i met his boss and his wife.. and some other people.. and they were all really nice.. very republican.. and conservative.. but you know, it's all good.. just as long as no politics are discussed, it's a-ok..

other than that.. alex.. the italian himself seems to have been in the states last week or the week before.. i'm not sure as to when he was here.. because he didn't tell me he was here till yesterday.. now that he's back in london he tells me he was here.. should that bother me?? i don't know.. he said he didn't want to bring my # with him when he came.. because he knows my life is with sc now.. who knows what that means.. for me a phone call is just that.. a phone call.. nothing more.. nothing less.. i haven't seen alex in 5 years.. and if you're reading this.. you should have called.. as a friend.. i'm just saying..

so that's the update on that.. the past is never just that, i guess.. my brain's been working overtime this week.. i need it to stop.. ahahahahahaa.. so, in order to do that.. i've joined a gym.. that should keep my thoughts occupied for an hour or so a day.. i'm excited about starting.. i turn 30 in a bit less than 6 months and i want to look the best i have looked in a long time.. that's the plan.. and that's the goal.. let's see how i do.. :)

me!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First I am happy you did some writing and all is very important to know ...second I like your goal for the BIG 30 so do it and i believe in you and all will come to your liking ok?
    Love you MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home