a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

so i've been thinking..

There are times in all our lives, that i think.. we look back and wonder how things would have gone had a different decision been taken.. you know, those "crossroad" moments.. where you went one way.. but you know that there was another way you could have gone.. and not to say that you regret the road you went down, you just wonder what would have been waiting for you had you chosen the other option.. that's where i am right now..

There have been very clear moments in my past where i did just that.. and now.. maybe because i'm high on my whole dayquil / nyquil combo.. or maybe because there are times when you question where you are and how you got there.. whatever the case is.. my decisions have led me here.. to working in beverly hills.. living in brentwood.. being single and not minding it as much as i think i should.. i'm just being honest here :) Of course i want to meet a great guy and be swept off my feet and all that jazz.. but i think, that as you get older.. you maybe start realizing that it's not necessarily going to happen.. and i don't think that this is such a bad thing.. i think that it might be a part of growing up and maturing.. which, kind of sucks in itself.. but maybe this is what "older" people do.. you know.. i guess that this is the time when people start to settle for good enough.. something that i could never relate to or understand.. and if that ever makes sense to me.. well, then that will be a very sad day.. so i am growing up (slowly, i know).. but i still believe.. very very very deep down inside.. that extraordinary is possible..

prove me right..
nounou :)

3 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Point taken. I'll have to see how I turn my life into a spectacular event. It seems that everyone I know likes to be a part of my life and give me their great advice. Just give me some time. Be patient. And let me handle it. You'll be happy in the end. And I'll prove you right!

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well,well...so you think older people can't be passionate and fall in love???...you never know...no one is old enough for a 'bad' cold....we are all exposed...but you have to expect that first.....and it seems you do....good for you...

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are fine oh dear Brain- i believe that everything will fall into place as it should and remember you are 5 years older (mentally) than the opposite sex so no need to rush- because maybe, just maybe they will have time to catch up and grow up too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home