a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Friday, February 03, 2006

superbowl sunday..

I've been up since a little before 6:00 and all i want to do right now is go to bed.. yeah.. it's 2:30 on a friday.. and me getting ANY real rest in the next few days is highly unlikely.. i moved all my stuff out of Sierra Madre today (thanks Dawn!!).. and it's currently weighing down my car in the parking lot.. i got the keys to "Lemon Tree".. so as soon as i can leave from work.. i'll be heading over there.. did i mention that i am driving down to san diego tomorrow to get the rest of my stuff?? I think that i haven't slept well this whole week stressing about that.. but you know.. this is how it goes for me.. i'm stressed stressed stressed.. and tomorrow will come and go and it'll be perfect.. see what i have to convince myself of?? Ahahahahaha :)

Anyway.. as you might have noticed.. i got a comment yesterday.. from Daddy-O himself.. he's a keeper.. my mom's been reading this regularly.. so hey hey Mama!! Anyway.. i don't really have much to say today but the reason i'm blogging is actually to let you guys know is about a few websites that are pretty funny.. i've already told you all about dooce.. which is just fantastic.. and "d" keeps sending me links from this site.. it's a concept that people just write in what they heard while walking or sitting on the train.. basically daily new york happenings.. it's called overheard in ny.. and here's the link.. remember the deal though.. i send you to the funny sites but you promise to come back here.. or no more links.. wow.. now i have to threaten my 3 readers.. it's sad!! :)

K.. well.. i'm off to spend an entirely insane and stressful weekend.. but i have the superbowl to look forward to now.. yeah i personally am not rooting for either team.. but am going to cheer for the seahawks because a) they've never been b) everyone and their mother is cheering for pittsburgh and most importantly c) i HATE the steelers.. yeah.. they knocked out the colts.. so i am sorry but that cannot and will not be forgiven by mrs. peyton manning herself (aka me).. but here's why i am excited about it. I went out to dinner last night and the place we went to had some football pool going.. so yeah.. i had to get in on it.. what am i betting on exactly.. no idea.. all i know is that i put in $20.00 and that i'll be getting my numbers on sunday.. it goes something like this.. they give you two numbers.. one for the steelers and another for the seahawks.. and then basically you just hope that at the end of each quarter.. or ANY quarter for that matter.. that your numbers come up.. it's $20.00 with the potential to win $2,000.. it's a bet i HAD to make.. so wish me luck!!!

Have a great weekend everyone.. and show me the moneyyyyyyyyyy!!!
nounou :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home