a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Phil's a BI*CH!!

So.. he saw his shadow.. for those of you living in the colder parts.. i guess you're going to need to bundle up for 6 additional weeks.. here in sunny LA.. well, it's in the 70s today.. and hitting the 80s tomorrow.. so screw you Punxsutawney (as "d" says.. he gave bill murray a hard time and now has to pay.. and brofo.. that's a SHOUT-OUT to you!! from your favorite sispiss) Aahahahahah.. yeah.. there's an actual site.. for all the doubters.. here you go

Phil's official forecast as read 2/2/06 at sunrise at Gobbler's Knob:
It is said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.Around the country there are many imitators of me.
In Harrisburg there is Gus who appears on TVworking for the lottery.
Then all around town,Cute groundhog statues abound.They all look like me, I found.
Today on the Knob as I'm doing my job,I don't like this likeness of me.
It's my shadow I see. Six more weeks of mild winter there will be. (so the groundhog recites poetry now as well???)

So.. again.. my apologies to the East Coasters... but then again.. there are benefits to being there.. the weather is obviously not one of them.. but trust me people.. it's not all sun and games over here.. ahahahahah.. well, sun.. yeah..

What else.. so today, i do the walk-through for the Lemon Tree apartment.. so that should be fun.. and well, i guess we should both be super anal since i am sure they will be once we move out and they are trying to determine how much of the HUGE deposit to give us back.. and tomorrow we're having a sleepover.. i know 2 of the people.. so that should be interesting to say the least.. and on sat. morning, it's going to be PURE hell.. we drive to san diego.. get my stuff out of storage.. drive back up here.. load.. unload.. basically.. it's going to TOTALLY suck.. but i am trying to convince myself that it will be great once i am only 15 minutes away from work and can get up past 8 and still get here on time.. seriously people.. how great is that??? Just as a reference.. i get up at 7 now.. am on the road by 7:30.. and don't get here till about 9:15.. how wrong is that?? So bring on the extra hours baby! :)

Ok.. back to work for me.. it's already thursday and i can't wait for this week to be over.. oh yeah.. readers, thanks for coming back!! I'm not sure who's reading this or if you're even liking what you read.. but the profile views are now in the triple digits.. it's time to celebrate my friends!! Speaking of celebrations.. i'm having a house-warming party in a few weeks.. who's in??

laughing in phil's face while the sun is shining..
nounou :)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Baby
    Guess what??..I visited this crazy site of yours...we use to write these things and keep them tight to ourselves....now it is fashion to expose your intimate ideas....and that sells you think???..If you talk about general matters,like a comment about something in the news maybe you can have more participation and let that space be open to everyone...just an idea from the mid sixties of the pevious century when my brain was still creative...will talk about it girl...take care...

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who was that?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home