a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Sunday, January 15, 2006

traumatized..

Let me first apologize, I am sorry that i won't be writing much today.. but seriously people.. did you watch that Colts game??? I don't think that you needed to be a fan to be horrified.. then elated.. then crushed.. and finally traumatized.. here's why... WHY WHY WHY?? :(

Anyway.. tomorrow's my first day at work.. yes, i know it's a holiday here.. but maybe the fact that they're a European Company makes them exempt to US Holidays.. what do you think? I need to go get myself thinking and feeling positive.. and talking about the horror in Indi today is not the way to do it.. so i will sign this off by saying that though my dreams were shattered today, at least my brother (who shall remain anonymous) is still in it.. GO PANTHERS!! :)

going through colts-season-ending gut-wrenching-withdrawal..
nounou (still mrs. peyton manning.. i stand by my man regardless of the fact that he didn't start playing till the 4th quarter for some strange-ass reason)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really sympathize with you,and I see how faithful you are to them ,heheheh...still love you (N)

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    A wish is a wish and is not forever as it fades away at the first lights of a dream. So I don't wish you anything but just hope that you'll get what you want to get. Or at least achieve what you want to achieve...which is almost the same thing but, as you know, at this point I am completely lost so maybe it's better if I stop here. Ciao bellissima ! I'll keep coming here...for sure !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home