a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

adios mexico!!!


Readers.. as you can tell from the title.. i'm on my way.. off to LA... tonight's my last night in mexico city (for a few months at least).. and strangely enough.. i don't even feel like i'm leaving.. weird, no?

I've said my goodbyes.. though that's not what they felt like at all.. which is a good thing.. my packing is like 99% done.. you need to leave a few last-minute things out.. i'm sure you all know how that goes.. So, yeah.. my overwhelming emotion as of this exact minute is excitement.. i mean.. it's going to be another big change in my life.. i'll be living in a new city.. starting a new job.. meeting new people.. but that, my friends.. is what works for me.. i like the "newness" aspect of it all.. once that wears off, we'll see what i think of LA :)

Anyway.. since i haven't put up a pic in quite some time.. the one i have up was taken this weekend with a close family friend's daughter.. seriously.. as cute as she might look in this pic.. she's way cuter in real life.. the fact that she thinks i'm the coolest thing ever.. well, yeah.. that helps.. so without further ado.. my favorite human under 2 years old at the moment.. her mom is expecting a boy in april.. and something tells me.. he's going to be just as cute..

So.. for those of you that are regulars on my blog (i thank you even though i don't think you exist, but whatever).. it's going to be a bit complicated for me to post in the next few days / weeks.. i'm not saying i won't.. i am just saying to be a bit patient.. i'm on my way to room with 2 other girls for a few weeks until i find my own place.. and get my stuff out of storage.. ohhhhhh.. how fun moving is..

over and out (of mexico)
nounou :)

ooohhhhhhhhhh.. i almost forgot.. GO COLTS GOOOOOOOO!! #18.. make me proud hubby!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home