a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006.. are you ready?? :)

Hey y'all.. so it's 2006.. and i am sure that most of you have your resolutions set already.. so, since this is my blog.. i have decided to document mine.. basically giving those of you that know me the chance to see if i really carry through with them. I take my resolutions pretty seriously.. so this list is what i need to get started on this year.. here we go..
1. make exercise / activity a regular part of my routine.. i am already enrolled at Bally's.. but that's not what i am saying.. basically, i want to be one of those people that just moves around a lot.. so hiking and canoeing are my activities of choice.. i think :)
2. do some serious research on starting a business.. reading books.. talking to people that have done it.. coming up with some ideas as to which business.. and who to target.. basically put my mba to use.. for once!!
3. make some choices about the men in my life.. i won't elaborate on this one.. but let's just say that 2005 was an "experimental" year.. i know what i am capable of now.. and what i am looking for.. talk about not elaborating.. ahahahaah :)

Those are my top 3 priorities for this year.. obviously since i'm starting a new job, i'd also really like to be great at it.. and have it be something that i can actually see myself having a future in.. the denim jeans industry.. something i don't know much about.. it should be interesting, to say the very least..

What else do i have to share with you guys?? Hmm.. oh.. well, i have booked my return to the States.. i'll be flying out on January 12th.. which gives me a little over a week here in mexico.. you know.. see some people.. get some packing done.. make some arrangements.. see what "C" is up to.. and last, but so far from least.. the Playoffs start this weekend!!!!!!!!! My Colts have a "bye week".. so i won't be seeing them till next weekend.. but there are some interesting match-ups coming up.. namely the giants vs. the panthers.. this is a big one in my household because of the fact that i will cheer for Eli and the Giants (being Peyton's brother and all.. as well as being a NY team).. and my brother will be cheering for the Panthers.. let's see how this one plays out.. :)

Until then.. be good.. and if not.. then at least enjoy being bad :P

ciaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home