a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Monday, March 13, 2006

back in the US of A

So i made it back.. and people.. my whole customs situation took less than 3 minutes.. and let me just say that NEVER happens to me.. so it was great!! It seems that my visa was finally perceived as legal and valid.. i mean.. why else have one, right?? :)

I took the super shuttle home.. and let me just say that there were 9 of us in it.. and i kept hoping and hoping that i would be among the first ones dropped off.. i mean.. come on now.. it would have taken FOREVER.. and i would have missed Grey's.. but people.. i got dropped off FIRST!! How crazy cool is that?? Yeah.. it's the little things that make me happy :)

What else?? Hmm.. well.. my filing nightmare hasn't started yet.. which is strange since i thought it would be the first thing i did today.. but it's all good.. i know that i've just jinxed myself for saying that.. but i will take the risk.. my plans for today include.. and this is some exciting stuff people :) So.. they include.. a mani / pedi.. grocery shopping and my favorite thing of all time (pure sarcasm here).. household chores!! Yeah.. it's one of those mondays :)

Ok.. that's it for now.. i don't really have anything to say.. as if that's new.. but i hope that you all had a great weekend and 4 more days for St. Patty's.. bring on the green beer!!

lates!
nounou :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home