a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

i should be a paparazzi!!

Readers.. both old and new.. (and a shout out to Dubai from the "sheikha").. let me just say that in the last 48 hours i saw some famous people.. oh yeah.. you read correctly.. my days in Los Angeles are finally starting to pay off.. i mean.. yeah.. we all started with that K-fed spot.. which, in reality.. in my opinion.. does NOT constitute any sort of celebrity status.. i mean.. he's just married to Britney.. THAT's his claim to fame.. and for me, that just doesn't cut it :)

Anyway.. on to who i saw.. on my flight back from Mexico City on Sunday night.. as i was making my way to my seat.. i got stuck behind this woman with her 17.5 kids.. they basically took forever to get themselves situated.. and i was hanging out in the first-class aisle.. patiently waiting my turn (in my head i was flipping out).. anyway.. i started looking around and remembered that Will & Grace episode where they say that if you have a celebrity on your plane, the plane won't go down.. remember that one?? So.. i was laughing to myself, thinking about it and turned to my left and saw Mr. Bedazzled himself, Brendan Fraser!! He's so much cuter in real life.. and i was all.. wait.. am i crazy?? So i looked again and it was so funny because he was in the first seat of first-class.. so basically.. he's in your face when you get on the plane.. and he just kept his head turned towards the window while he was talking to his friend.. i think that he thought that would keep people from noticing him.. and yeah.. it might have worked for most of the people on that flight.. but not i.. i like brendan fraser.. i didn't stare or ask for his autograph or any of that.. so i was nice.. ahahahahah.. now i'm just blogging about him :P

And then yesterday.. i stepped out of my office and went to this cafe a few steps down the street to pick up a sandwich.. it's a cute place.. but the service is soooooo slow.. it takes them about 10 minutes to make a cheese sandwich.. i mean.. seriously now.. so while i was waiting.. again, i started looking around.. and this time i saw James Cameron!!!!!!! Yeah.. and trust me.. i would have had NO idea who he was.. except for the fact that i watch Entourage and he showed up in a few episodes.. so how cool is that?? 2 days in a row.. let's see if i run into anyone today.. i have my fingers crossed for either George Clooney or Will Ferrell.. yeah.. the only thing they have in common, is that i think they're hilarious.. one is hot.. and hilarious. the other.. well.. just hilarious.. try guessing who's who..

Ok.. well.. back to work for me.. it's been a bit busy today.. and if i spot anyone else.. you'll get all details.. and people.. have you noticed.. the profile views have crossed the 300 mark.. we're going to be big one day.. mark my words..

with stars in my eyes..
nounou :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home