a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Friday, May 05, 2006

my first black eye..

I wish i had an exciting story as to how and when and the details of how i kicked their ass.. because there's NO doubt.. i would totally kick ass.. but it's neither here nor there.. here's the sad truth.. it happened in salsa class.. during the "roll".. my eye.. his elbow.. and let me tell you.. it's not looking too pretty.. so mama.. i'll be pirate jr. for a few days.. send me your patch! :)

Aahhahahahah.. so it's funny.. it hurts a bit.. but it's funny anyway.. today was a good day in general.. my mom's a-okay.. which is great.. and i was efficient at work.. and i got a black eye.. i can't get over it..

And here's a special shout-out on this cinco de mayo.. Alex, i wanted to wish you a super duper happy 30th birthday!! He just moved into his new place.. he's doing well at work.. he's hot stuff.. he sings.. he dances (do you??) i mean.. he's quite the package.. so congrats Alex.. i hope that each year gets better than the last!!!

And on that note.. i'm signing off.. to attempt to sleep.. my right eye is not cooperating with my attempts to close it.. but whatever.. i will have my way.. or in the words of metallica.. i'll "sleep with one eye open.."

pirate jr. nounou :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    What can I say...I just sent you a txt to thank you. You are one of the strangest things that happen to a person and that make his life a better time between two voids. You just fill up the third void in between.
    Cheers mate !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home