a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Monday, April 17, 2006

Tomorrow.. Tomorrow..

I turn older tomorrowwww.. it's only a dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy awwwwwwwwayyyyyyyyyyy.. (need i tell you which tune to sing that to??) :)

Anyways.. let me tell y'all (Houston in the house!) about my fun weekend.. as you all know, a bunch of us went out on friday night.. we were about 10 in total.. Clara flew in from San Fran.. so she was one of the few people that was from my side.. the rest are friends that i have here through my roomie.. and they are all awesome people.. so no complaints there.. anyway.. clara flew in.. and southern comfort joined as well.. and it was awesome.. everybody got along.. it all worked.. and that's before the margaritas came down.. after that, well we were like long-lost friends.. ahahahahah :)

Anyway.. right outside the restaurant, we saw a totally LA high-speed car chase.. it was great.. we didn't hear about it on any news channel though.. but since 10 of us did see it.. we know that it was real.. but then again, we did all drink from the same pitchers.. so who knows?? :) We got back to our place.. put on some salsa music.. had the guys dance a bit.. the girls put on a bit of a show... you know.. show off our salsa class moves.. it didn't look as great as you would have thought.. but i will pretend that people will not remember that part of the night because of the fact that it was past 2.. and people were trashed! :)

We ended up being 7 in our apartment.. and by the time i woke up.. 2 had disappeared.. the roomie and her visitor were still in bed.. mind you, it's about 11:30 at this point.. and they didn't get up till 1:00!! So.. clara.. and southern comfort and i hung out a bit and then he went home.. and clara and i spent the day shopping.. went to the movies.. came home.. put on pjs.. and ordered pizza.. could there be a better saturday than that?? :) I think not..

Yesterday i spent the day lounging.. and i know that i said that i would stop with my southern comfort tests.. but i can't help it.. and i know that i am setting him up to fail in some twisted messed up way.. but check out all the tests he's passed so far..
1. he calls when he says he will
2. he makes some sort of contact every day..
3. he opens doors.. is a total gentleman.. covers the bill without things being awkward..
4. he went to vegas after our first date and called me from the airport.. and then texted me during the weekend he was there! (that was HUGE for me)
5. he tells me things that i think he doesn't share with many other people.. not too much.. but at just the right level..
6. looks at me and pays attention when i talk.. even if i am saying the stupidest thing ever (which happens way more than it should)
7. came out with my friends and i on friday night.. and didn't try hard to blend in.. it just happened..
8. he's low maintenance.. he takes care of himself and is the most easygoing person i have EVER met
9. he's super confident in himself and that's super hot to me..

and finally.. i didn't know if there would be any form of acknowledgement on my birthday.. i was hoping for a card.. nothing more in reality since we already went out on friday night.. but last night.. i got a text saying.. "are you going to let me take you out for your birthday".. and people.. that's #10.. he's seriously surprising even me and my ridiculous tests..

still wowed.. 6 weeks in..
nounou :)

5 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He sounds like a dream... Sorry, I just threw up a little in my mouth.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger nounou :) said…

    pinky.. what did i tell you about anonymous messages?? and now you force my hand.. if my blog just made you throw up a little.. how does moving in with bc make you feel??? yeah.. done throwing up yet?? ahahahahahahha.. there's a reason i am the brain.. :)

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    could he possible become your "mr. right" after all.. he's definitely got the potentials.. keeping my fingers crossed..

    happy birthday :)

    friend from taipei..

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Nounou!

    He sounds great!

    Happy Birthday!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love your blog with all these shout outs.. i feel the love.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    your 1/3 daughter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home