a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Monday, April 10, 2006

T - 8 days!!

I turn 29 in 8 days.. here's what my wish list of gifts includes (for anyone that is feeling generous):
- tickets to travel with (destinations include.. mexico city, nyc, paris, london, greece, jamaica.. in no particular order) well since this is a wish list.. why don't i just ask for my own plane.. ok.. so that's what i want.. my own plane.. with a pilot that will let me fly if i want to! :)
- my own island.. where i can fly all my friends over to party with..
- lots of money money money.. so that every single idea i have.. or anyone i know has.. can actually be funded..
- my own company.. not sure what yet.. maybe PR.. or event planning.. or a bed and breakfast
- a boyfriend that's super cool.. smart.. fun.. and that's madly in love with me.. and yeah.. my friends and family like him too..
- the perfect mascara (hee hee)
- no stress at all.. none whatsoever..

I'll be happy with two of those.. mascara will probably be one of them.. and we'll see what the second one is.. :) Until then though.. i'm cool with my friends actually remembering it's my birthday.. we'll see how it goes on the 18th.. and secondly.. if i decide to ask "southern comfort" to come out to dinner with my friends and i on friday night.. i want him to come.. and not to be all weirded out by it.. because of the fact that we've only been on 4 dates.. i don't think that's too much to ask..

i'll keep y'all posted,
almost 29-year old nounou :)

4 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope all of them wishes will be true...if not this birthday the coming one ....Many happy returns and you deserve all the best...
    Love you

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, keep wishing...

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger nounou :) said…

    hey pinky.. stop pretending to be anonymous.. we know that ANY bitchy comment on here comes from you.. so just sign your name and get some more "hits" on your blog! :)

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know your friends very well nounou,and D be nice please..
    Love you both me:))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home