a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

MANNING BOWL!!!!

Ok.. seriously.. i am speechless.. flabbergasted.. shocked and sooooooooooo excited.. people.. it's the Manning Bowl!! On Sunday September 10th, my Colts will be playing my Giants in NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For more information, because i am way too excited to type.. here's the link.. just click my exclamation points !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which will obviously be in blue) :)

This has been a super hectic and draining week so far.. but that news is like a ray of sunshine on this otherwise dismal and gloomy LA day.. oh my goodnesssssssss.. i cannot wait.. i have to find some way to get to the game.. and once i'm there.. i will obviously have to cheer for my Colts.. since they are my first team.. but i love the Giants toooooooo.. what a dilemma!!! Oh my goodness.. this could be solved if the Colts would play a game here in California somewhere and then i would have NO issues cheering them on.. you hear that San Diego, Oakland and San Francisco?? Ahahahahaha :)

Yeah.. ok.. let me send this off before i seriously have a heart attack from excitement.. NFL 2007 is almost back.. and yes.. to reiterate.. i am a girl.. and i love football.. and that's just how it is :)

nounou aka.. mrs. manning (PEYTON, that is) :)

- "light of my life".. thanks for the heads up! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home