a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

birthday countdown..

Ok.. my birthday is on April 18th.. and i have started the countdown today.. yes.. today.. i am giving those of you that know me AMPLE time to get ready for it.. that time is to be used to buy me a gift.. and send it to me.. ahahahahahah.. oh wow.. i almost believed that myself.. but it is coming up.. and i will be posting weekly reminders.. just a warning :)

Today has been pretty uneventful so far.. the week has been off to a pretty busy start.. which is good, in the sense that it's almost 2:00 and i consider my day done after 3:00.. even though i don't leave till 5:00.. but whatever.. :)

Anyway.. so i started writing this blog to basically document my days.. and to entertain some people along the way.. and what you are about to read is 100% true (mom and dad.. you might not want to read it.. ahahahahahaha) .. i didn't know if i should blog about it.. because well, you never know.. but it's so funny that i just cannot pass up the opportunity.. i have a neighbor that lives above me.. mid-40's from Boston.. single and in the entertainment industry.. a few weeks ago.. he had a woman over.. she showed up at 11:45 pm and was wearing heels on his wood floors... talk about making an entrance.. and her exit was even better.. 6:15 am.. the walk of shame!! So.. my roomie and i laughed it off and thought.. "good for him!".. fast forward to this past weekend.. the roomie and i are hanging out at home watching "walk the line".. at about 1:30 'ish.. we decide to get to bed.. i go to my room.. and she goes to hers.. i flip open the book i'm reading and i hear this strange sound.. and yeah.. it takes me a few seconds.. but i put two and two together and it was bed springs!! So.. yeah.. mr. upstairs getting busy again!! So.. of course.. i call the roomie to my room.. i mean.. i can't let her sleep through that.. and she comes in.. looks up at my ceiling.. looks at me.. we HEAR the girl.. yes.. HEAR HER!!! And both collapse on the floor laughing hysterically.. they even took a break.. that shows you how loud we were laughing.. ahahahahahahahaha.. how insane is that????????

Oh man.. i am a bit traumatized by it.. and i am dreading running into him anytime soon.. i mean.. how am i going to control myself?? There is nooo way.. so people.. cross your fingers on avoiding my neighbor.. i need all the support i can get! Ahahahahahah.. wow.. it was funny.. for this week.. i am doing the last coat of paint on my geisha walls.. and then i can sleep in my room again (i've been on the couch).. pictures will be posted this week.. scout's honor.. which really, doesn't mean anything considering that i was never a girl scout.. oh well! :)

Ok.. well.. that's all for today.. before i sign off.. as i am writing this, i have a messenger window open.. chatting with pinky and her cousin (a girl i 1/3 raised).. and the cousin lives in houston.. and everyday we chat.. the 3 of us.. and she's younger.. still in college.. and here's what she just wrote:


"i got raped by a theology test, like raped. "

ahahahahhahaah.. that's my 1/3 kid!
nounou :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    im famous. whoooop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home