a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

smooth talker.. that's me

So, i asked.. just like i said i didn't want to.. straight out at the most inappropriate time.. "so, are you dating anyone else?".. smooth talker that i am!! And i got this answer "no".. followed by an e-mail the following day saying that he has been out with a couple of girls one time a piece since our first date.. I have no issue with that.. since i have also been out with other guys up until a few weeks ago.. so no issues there, right??

Well well well.. here's where nounou the girl rears her annoying head.. southern comfort is a cool guy.. he's great in a lot of ways.. he's smart.. grounded (that's for you brofo).. and basically he's got his shit together.. even though he's only 26 (hey.. soon to be 27!!).. So.. back to me being a girl.. i asked a straight-forward question.. but the answer wasn't so much.. i mean.. i believe him.. i have no reason not to.. if he says he's not dating anyone else right now i believe that.. so why can't i just let it go?? Here's why.. because that wasn't the question i should have asked.. i should have asked him if he plans on dating anyone while he's dating me.. but that's taking things too far, isn't it?? Even i think it is.. so what's my point?

I don't have one.. as usual.. i won't ask again.. because that's it.. it's up to him to bring things up next time.. he knows where i stand on this issue.. and if he's on the same page as me.. then he will want to get this sorted out sooner or later.. silence is worth a million words.. so i'm hoping for words.. even if they're not exactly what i want to hear..

ears open.. nounou :)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    oh my god...you're becoming sweeter and sweeter...that's a bad sign. :)

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    oh..by the way: I have just realized I didn't link your blog to mine. shame on me ! I'll do it ASAP !

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    she strikes again... i mean she writes again...busy much?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home