a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Thursday, April 19, 2007

i turned 30.

so, me.. again.. i guess i'm not good at updating this anymore.. oh well.. about that 30-day challenge.. as usual - i started off well and then became a total slacker.. what else is new huh? :)

anyway.. i'll get back into this weekend.. let's see how long i'll last.. but i have a bunch of events coming up.. and i definitely need some sort of change.. my birthday party on cinco de mayo.. the kid's graduation in mid-may in houston.. mexico city for memorial day weekend.. and then southern comfort's brother's wedding in louisiana.. so someone needs to get in shape kids!!!

what else?? hmm.. that's about it.. oh yeah, yesterday was my birthday.. yippeee.. and i mean that totally sarcastically.. but southern comfort did his best.. he sent me flowers to work, which was super sweet.. and then he got me a few gifts (on writing children's books.. which is the new thing that i'm into).. and then we went out to a super-nice dinner.. so a good night in general.. i think it would have been way better if it wasn't my birthday..

yeah, i'm a total party pooper.. ew.. i annoy myself :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home