a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

look into my crystal ball..

even though i'm here in mexico, i'm still working.. i do what needs to be done.. some days it takes me 4 or 5 hours.. other days, i work for a few minutes.. but you know what.. whether i'm here or there.. it would be the same.. so i'm working from here..

to keep myself busy, i've started going to the gym.. dragging my mama along.. someone who's NEVER been to the gym.. but i have to say.. she's doing well.. we already have a 50% improvement from yesterday.. and that's good enough for me.. we plan on being able to see some results by the end of the month.. wish us luck :)

other than that, a few days ago.. since i am so impatient and basically am looking for ANY excuse to ask others about what they think is going to happen with my paperwork.. i went to a fortune-teller.. oh yes.. you read correctly.. that's where i went.. and let me just say that i like going.. only because i like to hear what they have to say.. if i like what i hear.. i will choose to believe it.. if not, then i can just shrug it off and be all.. what do they know anyway?? :)

i am going to write some of the things that she told me.. if only to have a record of the "reading".. so here it goes..
1. i will hear something regarding my paperwork situation before tuesday july 19th..
2. i will be moving back to los angeles.. it might take longer than i thought, but i will be moving back..
3. my brofo will get a raise soon
4. my dad will get lots of recognition and praise on his trip to lebanon this summer
5. my mom is lucky.. in many ways
6. my friends are very important to me even though i don't always show them (hmm??)
7. southern comfort is a "good" guy..
8. i'm a "good" person..
9. even with us both being "good".. according to her.. sc and i have NO clue what we want regarding each other, it's all up in the air.. and nothing is concrete
10. i need to think before i act since it seems i am impulsive (couldn't disagree more)
11. my job is stable and constant.. no major changes there (lucky me, no?)
12. i am surrounded by envy it seems.. i don't believe that one either.. but for those of you that sometimes feel tired.. and just blah and have no energy.. here's the cure.. take three eggs and a glass of water... run the eggs over your body from head to toe.. and then open them into the water-filled glass.. once the 3 eggs are open.. pour a bit of clorox in.. and you are cleansed.. of course, i haven't tried this myself.. but that's what the word is on the "tarot scene" :)

Those are the things i remember right now.. i can't say that i was super impressed with the reading.. it was a bit vague, i think... but there are some parts that i am leaving out.. you know.. can't have everything out in the open.. i will keep y'all posted if any of the above.. or anything else.. comes true in the next few weeks / months.

not really believing it.. (this time)
nounou :)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    What do you see in your crystal ball for Sunday ? the same thing I see ? Of course not because you MUST support the wrong team once again. As as Italian, I am quite superstitious when it comes to football, so I tend to do the same things I did when my team won last time. So please write a post about football and tell me that you support the wrong team again. And thanks for your comment on my blog: every 12 years.. and they are Franche too ! Can you believe it ?? We have to win just because they are French..then we can even leave the Cup to them..who cares !

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger nounou :) said…

    oh my god.. i forgot to mention that she DID say that France would win.. ahahahahahah.. kidding kidding kidding.. but this is quite the final Alex.. are you ready? And if you don't win.. you will be losing to the French.. honestly.. there can't be a worse team for you to lose to.. so since you seem to think i always pick the wrong teams.. i will do it one more time.. to help you and your superstitions.. allez les bleus!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home