a day in the life of..

this blog was started just for fun.. that was then.. this is now.. things have been crazy the last few months.. but i am back.. in more ways than one :)

Friday, July 07, 2006

a day in the life of..

someone that's been APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooooooooooooo.. yeah, can you tell i'm excited?? Because i soooooooooo am.. ok.. i can't write.. but that's my major update for y'all.. LA.. here i come.. well.. ok.. not really really soon.. but soon enough :)

loving my lawyer..
me :)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Get your ASS TO NEW YORK...PARTY with d.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh yeah and congrats pooter...

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations!!!! woohooo, Cali misses you Nou

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    YO ! I hadn't read this !! Bloody hell, mate ! You rule ! I am so happy for you..and now get your..ahem...nice bottom to the United Kingdom !

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger nounou :) said…

    alex alex alex.. what can i say? thanks for being happy for me :) but as for going to the UK, that's not in my plans.. and you know why.. so if we do end up meeting.. it'll be in the states.. and that one, is up to you.. ciao! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home